- The Pachira Aquatica (Money Tree) is a very hardy plant that can withstand low light conditions and infrequent watering.
- We recommend watering the tree whenever the soil looks dry but the soil should not be overly moist. Depending on the conditions, this may be once a week or once a month. However, the plant can still do well without much water at all.
- Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time as this will cause the leaves to burn and turn slightly yellow.
- We recommend fertilizing your money tree with a liquid fertilizer.
- The money tree can be pruned by cutting off the stems, new growth will appear at the cut over time.