Sorry, this item is currently in production until Fall 2023.
- Dwarf Japanese Red Maple Bonsai
- Bonsai Pocket Guide: A Beginner's Journey
- Traditional Thinning Shear
- 9" Humidity Tray
- 1.5 mm Aluminum Training Wire (10 ft)
- Bonsai Fertilizer 3oz
- Age Range: 5-7 Years Old
- Height: 12" - 15” Tall Potted
- Pot: 8” Ceramic Bonsai Pot
- Classification: Broadleaf Deciduous
- Level: Intermediate
Japanese maple trees are easy to take care of. However, due to their deciduous nature, we recommend them for intermediate and advanced enthusiasts.
During the warmer months, leaf scorch may occur for this species of maple if exposed to Heat, Dry Winds, Water Quality - High (Alkaline) pH of water (over 6.5), and Salt. Trees may arrive with some leaf burn which is a normal process of growth and leaf rotation. The bonsai can be defoliated during the summer months for desired foliage. Pot may vary depending on availability. Bonsai tree shape may vary from shown.