CA Residents Notice of Collection
We do not sell, as defined in the CCPA, the personal information that We collect. We do, however, use third party cookies as described above.
This section provides additional information for California residents and their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to:
- Know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information that We collect (including how We use and disclose this information);
- Delete personal information;
- Opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring.
The purpose of this Notice of Collection is to provide consumers with information about the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which the personal information will be used.We collect the following categories of “personal information”, as defined in the CCPA, relating to California residents:
- Identifiers such as real name, postal address, IP address, email address, cookies, pixel tags, and similar identifiers.We use the categories of personal information listed above for one or more of the following “business purposes” listed in the CCPA:
- Advertising & Marketing to send advertisements and marketing material via physical and electronic mail relating to product specials and other promotional events or offers, perform marketing research and data analytics, and perform similar activities.
We use the categories of personal information listed above for one or more of the following “business purposes” listed in the CCPA:
Your Rights Under the CCPA
- Contextual and Behavioral Targeting to provide contextual customization of ads shown as part of an interaction with our website or application, such as through the use of “first-party” or “session” cookies.
- Customer Service to provide customer service, maintain and service products and accounts, provide training for quality assurance purposes, and perform similar activities.
- Fraud Prevention to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Processing Transactions to process or fulfill orders and transactions, verify customer information, process payments, confirm eligibility for manufacturer rebates, and perform similar activities.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold:
Under the CCPA, you have a right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold. We call this as a “categories” request. You also have the right to request that we disclose the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, which we call a “specific pieces” request. These are referred to collectively as “Right to Know” requests under the CCPA.
- Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information:
You also have a right to delete the personal information we’ve collected about you. The “Right to Delete” is subject to several legal exceptions, such as when we are required by another state or federal law to retain your information.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Information:
The CCPA provides consumers with the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. The CCPA defines a "sale" as disclosing or making available to a third-party personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration.
While we do not sell personal information for monetary value, we may disclose personal information to third parties, such as vehicle manufacturers, in such a way that may be considered a “sale” of personal information under the CCPA. To direct us to stop the sale of your personal information, click here to submit a request using our interactive web form.
We do not sell personal information of minors who we know are under 16 years of age.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your CCPA Rights
You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Please note that for any of these requests, We will need to verify Your identity prior to fulfilling Your request in order to protect Your privacy and security. Also, please be advised that We need certain types of information in order to provide Our services. We will not discriminate against You should You choose to exercise Your options under the CCPA.
California residents may submit requests pursuant to their rights under the CCPA using one of our online privacy portals.
To make a request, please contact us:
4789 Cheyenne Way
Chino, CA 91710
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (909) 517-2990